Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a Girl!


OK.... so it's confirmed it's a Baby Girl Gallegos on the way! Finally we can start buying all that cute little baby girl gear. We've been pretty sure for the past few weeks it was going to be a girl but it's great to finally know for sure. We have a few names we both love but we'll be keeping mum until she's here and we can introduce her to our friends and family! I think she's a Blondie and Aaron's sure she's a Brownie! We'll see... pretty sure she'll have some curly locks either way.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys! I know your little girl will be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I am super excited for my cousin! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete